About the Activity:
Saswad, holds a strong historical place! Well acclaimed for various ancient temples, enthral in the beauty of these 1000 year old ancient beauties. This exhilarating breakfast ride to the ancient Saswad trip begins from Katraj, reach Saswad at around 08:15AM. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast before you kick-start your journey. Visit Purndare Palace, admire the awe-inspiring beauty of this stunning place, which was once royal’s abode. Post this, head straight to Sangameshwar & Changavateshwar Temples, a well-acclaimed ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Mesmerize with the placid beauty of this quaint located on the confluence of Rivers Karhe and Chambli. Enthral in the stunning landscapes, witness ancient 1000 year old architecture of these stunning temples, who seems to tell the tales of this place. After this full-filling breakfast ride to the ancient Saswad, embark on your ride for a return journey to Pune by noon.
Activities as mentioned in the tour
Meals as mentioned
Things To Carry
- A valid Identity Proof (compulsory)
- Carry your entire luggage in an efficient rucksack/bag pack. Avoid carrying any sling bags, side bags, suitcases or trolley bags that may cause inconvenience
- Pack all luggage in a plastic bag before packing it inrucksack/bag pack
- At least 2 liters of drinking water (compulsory)
- Prefer wearing full-sleeves clothing A rainwear/raincoat
- An extra pair of clothing Wear a good/sturdy pair of trekking shoes.
- Avoid wearing sandals, chappals and floaters Personal medication (if any) Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight sleeping bag / bedding Material Torch/flash light with an extra pair of batteries
- Adhere to the instructions given by the trek leader/volunteer
- Participants are responsiblefor their own safety and baggage
- Authorities are not responsible in case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment. No claims will be entertained by the authority.
- Any violation of the above rules will be dealtseriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees. If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Same Day cancellations are non refundable. In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Booking Confirmation Policy
The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.