Mahindra Mojo Streetfighter Kit finally launched! Somewhere in the middle of December 2020 BikeAdvice posted an article in questioning the whereabouts of the FOUR Mojos Mahindra promised. We believe now this prophecy has come a full circle, already? This week Autologue Design launched the Mahindra Mojo Streetfighter Kit. Taking the festivities a notch above, Team Autologue Design invited the Mojo Tribe members for unveiling and launch of the new kit.
The delegates consisted of owners from:
- The first generation Mojo XT
- And BS6 owners too
In addition to the owners, the launch event was host to some officials and members of the influencer and automotive journo circles too.
Mahindra Mojo Streetfighter Kit – “The launch festivities”
The Event began with an entry of the tribe members to the premises. After, a quick introduction to their tour guide, the delegation was given a personal tour of the facility. During this tour, they learnt about complete process each product goes through.
The unveil began with a brief anecdote of the origin of the kit. Members of the tribe then unveiled the kit fitted on a Mahindra Mojo BS6 Ruby Red. Post unveil the team involved shared their experiences on the design journey of the kit. After a quick round of refreshments the owners were invited to an offroad training session on the Dirtlogue 100 track.
The facilitator for the day – Yash Mohan Pawar, one of India’s youngest and leading podium holders lead the session.
This special session consisted of:
- Theoretical training about posture, technique and vehicle control
- Practical session for a total of 3 Drills, this included sitting, saddling and slide sessions
- The facilitator gave a practical demo which gave the participants a moral boost.
- In between sessions, a “track walk” – this acquainted the participants with the beginner & expert level tracks at Dirtlogue100
- Also, the training facilitator Yash Mohan Pawar gave a demo run on his Hero Impulse. He rode on both, the beginner as well as expert level obstacles thereby displaying the use of the skills learnt at the track on that day itself.
- Wrapping up the session we had one of the riders, who incidentally is also a media person conduct an impromptu interview. Thus, sharing Yash’s journey while also conducting the interview in the presence of the riders.
Headlamp cover 4992₹
The two tone front cowl replaces the original kit and retains the base headlights and the HUD. The “angry owl” as the team involved in the development mentioned. This dual tone paint scheme and aggressive look is more towards a Wade Wilson than anyone else. Take away that red and you have night fury looking you in the eye.
They’ve done away with the somber looking single profile and the top half creates an illusion of a visor while neatly tucking in the HUD on top. The grooves in the front are reminiscent of the eyebrows on the first iteration of the MOJO.
Tank cover 5118₹
The fiber tank cover design shares its styling with the Mojo Xplorer kit adding the same bold styling here too. The contoured design blends in neatly with the original fuel tank and allows for a more chiseled look. This element it seems to share with the Domivel X and similar bloodlines.
Radiator cover 6912₹
The radiator cover is a 100% bolt on just like other components of the kit. The Radiator cover is in sync with the lines of the tank cover and completes the flow.
Belly cover 4478₹
The belly cover too is 100% bolt on and easy to install just like other parts that make up the kit. The dual tone creates an illusion of a sleeker and upgrade on design to the current one. Yet, it slightly wider than the stock belly pan.
Seat cowl 2944₹
This definitely is the show stopper in my opinion. On first itself you can see Mr. Wilson in the details. The seat cowl is aimed at being a solo riders companion nevertheless. It is evident that the Mahindra Mojo is known for its long distance touring prowess. Keeping this factor in mind, the seat cowl would be a Luggage solution compatible product.
Mahindra Mojo Streetfighter Kit – what else to look forward to:
- As speculated earlier, now a new the kit is available on the Autologue Design website.
- Also, we understand this kit can be selectively ordered and shipped to all Mahindra Mojo dealerships pan India.
- Interestingly enough, you can also consider the traction kit to keep up with the grip factor
- For those do not want ORANGE knuckles, order your choicest colors of knuckle guards here . no, this isn’t a concept recommendation, just a little imagination.
- Additionally, we understand that the side panels have an ally – the Banjara Crash Guard for that added protection
Mahindra Mojo Streetfighter Kit – In the beginning..
In the recent past a video post on social media showed a Mahindra Mojo at Autologue Design with some “alterations” :
- A different looking front suspension
- Spoke wheels
- Dual purpose tyres that looked like Timsun T823s
- Probably a lifted rear suspension
Spoke wheels – Taking the simple a+b=c equation we can also assume that:
Tyre dimensions + front suspension = room for spoke wheel (adventure/rally setup)
Wait, didn’t we already mention that somewhere?
Additionally, it can have some or all of these fitments:
- A slightly raised headlamp for better lighting and the “adventure feel”.
- Air intake duct/curtains in the design to offer additional cooling
- Visor options – tall short visor in clear and smoky options
- Handlebar Risers
- Adventure and sport Tyre options
- An all new Tyre Hugger
- Tail Tidy setup from Autologue Design
- GPS navigator/ Smartphone holder with USB charger
This in addition to its existing lineup of accessories like:
- Fog lamp mount with Fog lamps (sold separately)
- Front Guard
- Integrated Carrier and Saddle stays
- Mojo Mobile Holder
With these structural alterations it can mean one of two scenarios:
- A Rally spec unit being built for a forthcoming event.
- A special custom build similar to the limited edition Domivel SE by Autologue Design.
Also, four years back Mahindra revealed that Four New Mojos are “Under Works”
Connect with Mahindra Mojo
To know about Mahindra & Mahindra Two Wheelers Division
About Autologue Design
Autologue Design was launched in 2013 with a purpose to provide options and solutions to automotive enthusiasts, derived from automotive conversations. Autologue Design is joint venture by Mukul Nanda, a Post Graduate from DYPDC, and Indian Cricketer Yuvraj Singh in 2013 with an objective to cater to the Indian Automotive Enthusiasts like themselves.
“Our aim is to bring Indian automotive designing at par with global standards. We are constantly updating ourselves with current trends in international designs. Thereby making sure that the modern Indian enthusiast gets what he or she aspires for and deserves. To make sure that our end products meet quality standards, most of the detailing & manufacturing processes are kept in-house to ensure that our products are truly top-notch.”